Should we be that surprised about the CMS Select Committee's findings on Hacking PLC?
1. It was widely trailed yesterday as though leaking has become the "new hacking" rather like the Budget; this soils the political process.
2. News International continued to lobby Tory members of the committee but they haven't had to put this into the public domain. Why not?
3. The Clerk of the House or one of his associates leaked a story about a single MP of the committee in the Mail On Sunday, for which The Speaker must investigate and then sack the said clerk.
4. There's a mood growing which I support that all UK media should be owned by UK citizens; this is a change of heart on my part.
5. How much tax does News International and Sky pay in the UK?