1. Spoil yourself and eat at Nobu, Berkeley Street; there is one special to die for - small pieces of cubed-shaped fried rice which you will taste for three or four days afterwards. Remember to take a mortgage out to pay.
2. Read and re-read Andrew Rawnsley's book The End of the Party - quite the best book to show how Labour lost the plot.
3. Become a member at the National Portrait Gallery - simply the best in the world.
4. Plan your Summer holiday - plenty of late bargains - but make sure you are insured or the holiday is guaranteed especially in the light of that volcano going off again......
5. Take a picnic to your local park on Sunday and chill.